2 weeks Vegan


I'm going on 2 weeks of being 100% Vegan.  I have to say in those 2 weeks I've noticed a HUGE difference in my skin, energy, weight, body, and overall mental health.  The only challenges I find are when I go out with friends or to other people's houses that aren't Vegan it can be challenging.  So, I always carry with me Vegan snacks like:  raw almonds, cashews, walnuts, sunflower seeds, cranberries, roasted chick peas, and baked apple chips.
I've also been trying some Vegan restaurant's in LA.  Here are my top favorite's so far:










 













Lastly, here is one of my favorite latest salad recipe's and the homemade salad dressing :)

Salad:
Mixed greens
Cherry tomatoes
Sunflower seeds
Cilantro
Cranberries
Red beets
Cucumber

Dressing:
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
2 cloves of fresh garlic






















Comments

Popular Posts